Sunday, June 1, 2014

My Current Wish List

My wish list is so long, no human could possibly need or even use up the amount of products I want to buy and try. I really have to keep a tight leash on my wallet when I'm walking through Ulta, Sephora, or random drugstores, looking through magazines, watching HSN, reading blogs, oh my gosh pretty much everywhere. If I won the lottery, there would be no limit to my beauty spending! (If only I could win the lottery asap!)

I've decided to share some of my current beauty wants, and although the list is always changing, these are the sticklers that one day shall be mine, oh yes, they will be mine. Unfortunately since I don't actually own any of these and because I'm new and not sure about the blogging rules for using pictures other than my own, I don't have any photo examples to accompany my list, so use your imagination...

1) Urban Decay Naked3 Palette - While I would gladly accept any of the Naked palettes, this would be my first choice. The rose gold shades are to die for, and right up my alley. Nude shades with a twist of pinks and shimmer, count me in. I love how versatile these shades are, and how they can be used for everyday or for special occasions with just simple changes in style. I am not someone who wears eyeshadow on a daily basis, but if I owned this palette I would definitely make room for it in my routine. Every time I see a tutorial online I swear my lids itch with longing!

2) Benefit Fakeup - This innovative under eye concealer is surrounded by moisturizer to help keep that delicate area nice and hydrated. As someone who regularly deals with both dry skin and dark circles, this concealer seems perfect for me...except for the price tag.

3) Lorac Back to Bronze Collection - Some of you may remember my regret for not picking this kit up in my last Ulta Haul post here, and I am still regretting it. The beautiful colors of the Alter Ego lipsticks have been calling my name, and the good things I'm hearing about the Lorac eyeliners make the urge to kick myself even greater.

4) Mally Beauty Face Defender - I've got to admit, part of the reason I want this is for the "whaaaat" factor. I hadn't seen this until recently on QVC, where Mally demonstrated this crazy gel-like substance that set makeup and did touch-ups on the go. I felt the product in the tester at Ulta, and it was slightly greasy but left no residue, and was a lot firmer than I expected. How this solid substance creates such a beautiful finish over makeup is amazing, and I must try it. I also truly appreciate that Mally interacts with all of her fans on Twitter, which cannot be an easy task to keep up with all the chatter. I don't own anything by Mally yet, but I already consider myself a "Mallynista!"

5) Sealed with a Kiss Hairspray by Martino Cartier - I'm usually not one for hairspray, I don't style my hair much past a simple bun or ponytail, but I love the idea that you can use this hairspray before ironing or curling without frying your hair off. My hair does not hold a curl well, and to use a hairspray before curling would normally destroy both my hair and my curling iron. But Sealed with a Kiss promises that using this hairspray before styling can actually help your hair and will ultimately hold your desired look. I think that if I had this can handy, I'd be much more likely to try more intricate looks.

There you have it, folks, the top products I'm yearning for lately. For now I will just have to be content to dream about the day when that lucky lotto ticket gets into my hands so that I can get all these awesome items and more! Does anyone have these items? What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...