Saturday, October 4, 2014

I Got Tagged! Liebster Award Tag

I got tagged! I'm so excited. I'm still a newbie at blogging, and this is the first time I've ever been tagged to do a post. I'm so psyched! Beth, over at the properly named blog A Girl Called Beth, tagged me (along with ten other blogs) in her post that is designed to give some exposure to some of the smaller blogs. The author has to tag 11 other blogs that have 200 followers or less and also create some new questions.

So here we go!!


1. Why did you start blogging?

I went to college for creative writing, but unfortunately life has gotten in the way and I veered away from pursuing it as a career. I have a passion for makeup and am always talking about my beauty adventures to anyone who will listen.  I realized one day that if I combined my two loves, I could realize my dream of writing while sharing my addiction makeup. I also love the fact that people are actually reading what I am writing!!

2. Who is your idol?

My mother. May sound cliche but it's true. She is someone I try to emulate every day.

3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

LONDON! It has always been my dream to move abroad and live in London. I've always loved all things British. If anyone wants to send me a ticket.....

4. Signature scent?

Karma from Lush

5. Favourite makeup brand?

bareMinerals. If you've read previous posts, you can tell I have a strong affinity (to say the least, more like unhealthy obsession) for that brand.

6. High street or high end fashion?

High street.

7. Favourite song?

Ever? Voodoo Child by Rogue Traders. I heard it in an episode of Doctor Who and downloaded it immediately. It always makes me want to dance!
8. Favourite album?

Again, ever? Spiceworld. Yep I said Spiceworld.

9. Facebook, Twitter or Instagram?

Twitter all the way. I'm a bit obsessed with it. Follow me @ckellywho

10. Which celebrities style influences yours?

I love Jennifer Lawrence's style. Not only in fashion and makeup, but her whole personality is just awesome. I also love Jenna Coleman's style.

11. Best holiday?

I'm a Christmas kind of gal. I love that time of year.

I tag:

Kel's Kurls
Everything Beauty ...
Effstar Beauty
Lucylou
Little Beauty Bug
Lost In Lipgloss
Lost In The Lipstick Aisle
Juliette Stephenson
Emsy Lou
Life's Little Qualities
Kay's Life


Here's your assignment, if you choose to accept it:

1) What is your favorite thing about blogging?
2) Drugstore beauty, or high end products?
3) What's your favorite movie?
4) Out of all your blog posts, which is your least favorite?
5) If you were stranded on an island, what would be the one product you take with you?
6) What's your ideal Saturday night?
7) What's your favorite season and why?
8) Favorite food?
9) How would you describe your style?
10) How do you balance time from day-to-day life with your blogging?
11) Favorite TV show?

I have to say I loved doing this tag because when I started I didn't know 11 bloggers with under 200 Twitter followers. I discovered so many great blogs this way!

Thanks for the tag, Beth!





3 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me, iv have already been nominated 4 times. Iv just followed you on bloglovin x
    Emma | Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me but I've already been nominated.

    It was great reading your questions and answers though

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...